Thursday, October 17, 2013

Class 7, Assignment 2 (A,B,D)

Above is the original image.

In this image above, I altered the image using multiple tools - the selection tools, stroke, and the opacity slider were all used in manipulating this image. Using the selection tool, I used the lasso selection tool and circled around the edges of the ferris wheel. Once this was selected, I created a new layer and created a gradient as you can see above. I then lowered the opacity, putting it down to about 15-20%. I created another gradient, and put it down to about 5-10%, making a more desirable effect for me. Next, I created a stroke around the circle that I selected with the lasso tool. I then inverted the selection, selecting everything outside of the ferriswheel circle, then using a texture to fill the entirety of the image besides the ferriswheel. Finally I lowered the opacity of that texture so it doesn't consume the whole picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment