Thursday, December 12, 2013

WebGL Chrome Experiments Using Google Chrome's Browser




Ok, this is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen being that I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan. This is the entire map recreated virtually and I could not be more baffled that this even exists. At first I ran through Rivendell leading the way with my green waves of magic. Next, I'm at the abandoned dwarf fortress known as Erebor trying to sweet talk my way out of getting killed by a giant dragon residing there.

Here is the link for Middle Earth:






Next up we have what is called Tunneltilt. This is basically a colorful maze that you have to steer through using the black circle at the bottom of both screenshots.

Tunneltilt link:





Lastly, we have what is called Hermit Crab. Basically it's a bunch of hermit crabs in a bucket of water. When you click on the link and look inside the bucket, you can see the hermit crabs squirming around and it's a pretty cool site.

Hermit Crabs link:

No comments:

Post a Comment